Sunday, February 10, 2013

32 Days Till GaryCon! I Got a Ticket to Ride.

I just bought my plane ticket this afternoon. So now I just have to make sure I get my vacation time approved and GaryCon V is a lock. Meanwhile, prep work continues as normal. I just printed out a few more buildings for the Shootout and a Battle Sheet for HackMaster. I'm going to have to start cutting out buildings soon enough.

I also managed to work out by vehicle situation for the convention, saving myself a couple hundred bucks. The pressure is now officially on. This week we will be a month away from the convention and the week after that will be my 200th post on this blog. I think I'll take some more of the advice I received last week and discuss why I chose to play in the games I signed up for as well as getting more in depth about the other games I am running.

Meanwhile, it seems that Kenzer & Company is running a contest for a one-shot HackMaster adventure that will be printed in Knights of the Dinner Table. That does sound like something I may try my hand at, since I've had some luck in getting a one-shot adventure published by Kenzer before. So it looks like things won't be lightening up any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment