Saturday, February 9, 2013

33 Days Till GaryCon! More Aces & Eights Prep

The shootout rules for Aces & Eights doesn't require much in the way of stats. In fact, all you need are two stats (Accuarcy and Speed), hit points and knowing what weapon you are using and how much ammo you have. So you don't need much in the way of a character sheet either. last year I just used index cards for character sheets. This year, I'm going even smaller.

What we have here is ten shootout character sheets printed out on Avery Business Card stock. The sheets are already perforated so I don't have to cut anything out. The front has the basic stat blocks typed out. The back is printed with headstones so that when a PC dies, the player can flip the card over and put him in the 'graveyard' of dead varmints. I bought a pack of 10 sheets at Wal-Mart for less than $4, which should give me up to 100 PCs for the game. I don't think it will get that high, but you never know.

These things will be test-driven at GaryCon V. If they work there, I'll share them with the rest of the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment