Thursday, February 14, 2013

28 Days Till GaryCon! Dodged a Bullet.

Had to replace the radiator in my 1998 Nissan Maxima today. The cost is close to what a four day stay at the Geneva Ridge Resort would be. Thankfully, last year I made a habit of putting $25 into my savings account every Friday, so I had emergency funds to cover such a situation.

I also realized that my decision to recycle my vlogs from last year's GaryCon as part of the Friday "Memories of..." series has a slight problem. Usually, each post only covers one day of the event. This allows me to expand on themes and pad out the series. But my next vlog covers two days, since I was having issues getting the videos to download to my laptop and then upload to YouTube. So I'm either going to have to pick a day to present the video, or use the video twice in two weeks. We'll just wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment