Thursday, December 20, 2012

84 Days Till GaryCon! I Just Had a Great Idea!

GaryCon starts on Thursday, March 14, 2013. Bur most people are going to be checking in the day before. Now some people do decide to get a jump on gaming and run games in the lobby. But what I'm thinking is bit more social.

Here's the idea, on Wednesday afternoon, just after I get checked in and settled, I'm going to head for the bar with a single d6 and my copy of Give Me The Brain. I'm going to find a table, order a drink and play with anyone that wants to join in. Just introduce yourself and ask to join in and you're in. I can't think of a better way to spend the night before the official opening of the con. Well I can, but this scenario seems a bit easier to set up.

I'm going to keep this informal. But if you know anyone that might be interested please spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment