Sunday, December 30, 2012

74 Days Till GaryCon! Pre-gen Mania

I just finished rolling up a dwarf, elf and thief for my D&D game at GaryCon. I am now in the process of divvying up the magic items amongst the players. After that, I will figure out the mundane equipment and then work up some character sheets for the convention.

My plan is to have everything up on New Year's Day so they are available for the convention and anyone else who might be interested.

I did re-roll a few of the magic items that were borderline imbalancing for the adventure. I also ruled a 10% chance per level that a temporary item was used. Most of the potions, scrolls and wands are now off the list.

In an unrelated, yet interesting note, tomorrow will be my 150th post. What a way to end the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment