Sunday, November 6, 2011

Important GaryCon IV News!

The new website for GaryCon went up last week, and with it came a couple of important announcements.

First, if you register for the event before December 31st, the cost for a 4-day badge is only $30 instead of $40.

Second, if you are staying at The Lodge at Geneva Ridge for the convention, the special rate for the hotel goes up from $79 a night to $89 a night on January 1st. Get your room before the end of the year, and don't forget to mention that you are staying for the convention to get the GaryCon Special Rate.

Finally, The Pathfinder Society will be running games at GaryCon IV. This is going to be interesting.

I'll probably get registered next weekend, as well as deciding what games I am going to run. I'm leaning towards an open Aces & Eights Shootout and possibly another go of my intro adventure for HackMaster Basic. I'll let you know what they will be next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment