Saturday, March 9, 2013

Five Days Till GaryCon!

First, I can't believe that I didn't think of this sooner. But the solution to yesterday's problem was realizing the a mat that could be rolled up could also be folded.

Second, it looks like I'll be checking my bags after all, since I will be bringing a few of my pained miniatures with me for my HackMaster game. I suppose it is possible to get them by the TSA without issue. But I am seriously debating whether or not it would be worth the hassle. I am trying to find some good paper minis to bring with me. I'm having some luck with the PCs, but I need ones of kobolds and dogs for my adventure. Alternately, I could use some sort of token or pawn as a stand-in. but I need to get them fast and cheap.

Other than that, I just need to make sure I have all my other stuff (i.e. everything not game or clothing related) packed and ready to go Tuesday morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment