Thursday, February 7, 2013

35 Days Till GaryCon! Snacks.

Snacks. They are as much a staple of table-top gaming as dice are. Sessions can go for hours on end and full meals may not always be available. Sometimes you just need a little something to get you through the game. A much here, a sip there. So what do you get?

The typical standard is a bag of chips and a 2-liter bottle of pop. But I have found that wanting in my later years. Sugary snacks are also typical 'gamer food' but that also has the problem of causing you to crash an hour later. Lately, my brother and I have snacked on Cheez-Its. But I would rather have something that wasn't loaded with carbs.

As of late, my favorite snack foods tend to be almonds and dried mango slices with some citrus flavored green tea. But I am open to suggestions, particularly something I can share with my brother. So here's the question, what is your recommended gaming snack food?

No comments:

Post a Comment