Monday, January 7, 2013

66 Days Till GaryCon! Happy Birthday Scott!

According to the Kenzer boards, today is +Scott Schwartz's birthday. I met Scott back at GaryCon I while playing the HackMaster Mines of Chaos. He was quick-rolling a character and rolled Allergies for one of his flaws. When trying to figure out what the allergy was to, he let out an exclamation of 'lowland gorillas'. +David Kenzer would shoot that down and eventually the PC was allergic to wheat instead.

At GaryCon II, Scott was a player in my Learn to Hack game on Friday. On Sunday, we played a game of The Great Space Race with my brother Michael. We had a lot of fun playing and for the first time in a long time, I beat my brother at a board game. (Having good mathematical and geometric skills helped a lot).

Last year Scott was a huge help with my Aces & Eights Shootout. He acted as a backup GM for me in helping everyone understand the rules as we played. It was made a huge difference by the end of the game as the ten to twelve gamers were taking advantage of every opportunity that presented itself to turn the game into a free-for-all bloodbath. It was awesome.

So Happy Birthday Scott. I look forward to seeing you again at GaryCon V.

No comments:

Post a Comment