Sunday, December 9, 2012

95 Days to GaryCon!

The anticipation is killing me.

Seriously, I know that Christmas is right around the corner and in two weeks I'll be flying into Chicago to spend a week with my family and that should be a priority. I also know that last sentence was a run-on sentence. But I really can't wait for GaryCon to finally happen.

I'm a ball of nerves about it, and I can't figure out why. Money won't be an issue, since I have been and continue to be saving for it. It won't be concern about getting a room because I took care of that a while back. Plane tickets will be cheap and if I don't get a rental car, my brother can pick me up at the airport.

I'll probably spend the next fourteen weeks psychoanalyzing myself about this. I guess in the end what I really am looking forward to is the one social event of my calendar year. Getting to hang out with my friends and having a fun weekend of gaming and relaxing.

And at the rate I'm stressing, by the time GaryCon comes around I'll need a vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment