Tuesday, December 4, 2012

100 Days till GaryCon V!

I was looking at the calendar today, most likely in anticipation of my annual trip back to Chicago for the Holidays, when I came upon a realization that led to some inspiration. That realization being that GaryCon, the only gaming convention I have ever attended, is exactly one hundred days from now. I also realized that I had been slacking off on the blogging. I decided not to do another Undead Anonymous week like I did last year in October, and I certainly didn't do even a token amount in November. I guess I'm the kind of guy that blogs only when I am truly inspired, or when I am challenged to do so.

I think I have found my challenge for the next three and a half months. I am going to blog every day, from now until the end of GaryCon V. And on top of that, I will be blogging about my preparations, planning and attending GaryCon V.

A blog post a day.

For 104 days.

Dear Lord, what have I gotten myself into?

No comments:

Post a Comment