Sunday, April 1, 2012

At It Again...

 

It's hard to believe that it's been over a year since I started this blog. But that being said, I am going to do the April A-Z Challenge again. I hope that this year I can get through all twenty-six without crapping out. I barely made it through the September of Short Adventures as it was. I'm going to try to stay on focus by pre-planning on a weekly basis. So without further ado, here is what you can expect this week.
  • April 2nd: A is for Archipelago (Hackmaster)
  • April 3rd: B is for Blue Magic (Retro Phaze)
  • April 4th: C is for Conventions
  • April 5th: D is for Dice Bags
  • April 6th: E is for Encounters
  • April 7th: F is for Fighters
And just to get a start on next week:
  • April 9th: G is for GaryCon (Final thoughts on this years convention)
  • April 10th: H is for HackMaster (Not a reprint of last year's post)

No comments:

Post a Comment